miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2009

A you for every me...


You
have made me a better person, a little bit more open, not so mad not so scared. I don't longer wish or expect the fire to come, burning everything down and turning it to ash. You changed my mind and the way I used to see the world and everyone.
Ever since I met you I dont longer feel that I have to keep hiding behind my loath and apathy, I was really too scared to show people that I care and who I really am. But you changed it all...You changed it all.
...I certainly wish everyone could have the chance to feel the way I feel about you. I wish everyone was so lucky, I wish there was a you for every me in the world. And I certainly hope to get the chance to rock your life and change your world just like you've done with me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario